Contact the library
- Please fill out our online form and attach your reading lists. You will need a current Unikey to access the form. If you don’t have a Unikey, please email your list to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure your list has
- Correct citations listed in a weekly order
- If individual readings are required or recommended.
- Clearly identify items not held by the library
Library staff will populate eReserve with the reading list you have provided for the time frame you have nominated (either a semester, or a date range), and the list will be active for students from the commencement date.
You can organise the list into weeks or packages of readings, and perform any of the steps listed in the Organise your reading list section of this guide. You can add further readings to your list as described in the Adding to your reading list section of this guide.
We will send you through an acknowledgment that your list has been received and the name of the staff member processing your list. This will be your point of contact for issues or questions that may arise. They will give you a 2 week update and let you know when complete.
Orders for the library collection
Please send these directly to email@example.com clearly identified as it takes a minimum of 6-8 weeks to acquire new material.