The Works-Cited list should be indented and arranged alphabetically by author (and then by year for items with the same author).
Book (1-2 authors)
- Tarlow, Sarah. Ritual, Belief, and the Dead Body in Early Modern Britain and Ireland. Cambridge University Press, 2011.
Book (3 or more authors)
- Zheng, Sheng Tian, et al. Art in Turmoil: The Chinese Cultural Revolution, 1966-76. UBC Press, 2010.
- McKenzie, H, et al. "Explaining the Complexities and Value of Nursing Practice and Knowledge."Knowledge as Value: Illumination through Critical Prisms. edited by Ian Morley and Mira Crouch, Rodopi, 2008, pp. 209-224.
- Busse, William W., and Sameer K. Mathur. "Asthma: Diagnosis and Management." The Medical clinics of North America vol.90, no.1, 2006, pp. 39-60.
- Bagnall, D. "Private Schools: Why They Are out in Front." The Bulletin, 27 Jan 1998, pp. 12-15.
- @tombrokaw. “SC demonstrated why all the debates are the engines of this campaign.” Twitter, 22 Jan. 2012, 3:06 a.m., twitter.com /tombrokaw/status /160996868971704320.
Webpage (with author)
- Howard, Cerise. "2012 Fribourg International Film Festival." Australian Film Critics Association, 11 Aug. 2012, www.afca.org.au/2012-fribourg-int-ff.html.
Webpage (no author)
- "Romance Languages and Literatures Resources Page." University of Chicago, www.rll.uchicago.edu/. Accessed 6 July 2015.