On the toolbar, What's New lists the most important changes and additions to the content in 22 specialties; PCUs (Practice Changing Updates) show research results with important or immediate implications for how clinicians practice. Features & videos
Access via Tablet or Smartphone:
1. Log in via the University Library
2. Select 'Login to Personalise'
3. Select the 'Register' button within the 'Institutional User' box
4. Enter your name, daytime phone, email address and password
5. Select the 'Register' button
6. Go to your email and 'Activate your Account'
7. On your mobile device, open your browser and log in to AusDI via the University Library
8. Login with your UniKey and Password
9. You will be prompted for your AusDI username and password
10. Enter the mobile, browser based version of AusDI on your device
11. Upon notification of subscription expiry repeat this process from step 1