The most straightforward way to access our eJournal fulltext is simply to download and use the Library's subscription to BrowZine.
An increasing number of publishers use device pairing for authentication.
Publishers include Taylor & Frances, Annual Reviews, Informa, BioOne, Emerald, Mary Ann Liebert, Royal College of Nursing.
To set this up for each publisher:
- Connect to the University of Sydney network on your device via wifi.
- Choose your publisher from this Google search results list & you will be connected to our institutional subscription.
- You will then either be connected directly to a page where you are prompted to sign in and register, or need to navigate to it via a Mobile link.
- Once registered, you will receive a mobile pairing code which will expire after a short time.
- On your mobile device, go to the publisher site, tap the Settings icon and select Device Pairing.
- Log in here then enter the pairing code and tap Verify Code.
- Go to My Account to check your pairing status.
- An email will advise you when the pairing is about to expire (normally about 180 days)