The most straightforward way to access the fulltext of our eJournals (2005 - present) is simply to download and use the Library's subscription to BrowZine.
An increasing number of publishers require you to use device pairing to authenticate your access via a mobile device. Access to these publishers will fail if you use one of the Library's usual links to their eJournals.
Publishers include Taylor & Frances, Cambridge University Press, Annual Reviews, Informa, BioOne, Emerald, Mary Ann Liebert, Royal College of Nursing & Maney.
To set this up for each publisher:
- Connect to the University of Sydney network on your device via wifi.
- Choose your publisher from either the list to the left, or for more, this Google search results list & you will be connected to our institutional subscription.
- You will then either be connected directly to a page where you are prompted to sign in and register, or need to navigate to it via a Mobile link.
- Once registered, you will receive a mobile pairing code which will expire after a short time.
- On your mobile device, go to the publisher site, tap the Settings icon and select Device Pairing.
- Log in here then enter the pairing code and tap Verify Code.
- Go to My Account to check your pairing status.
- An email will advise you when the pairing is about to expire (normally about 180 days)