Build a good clinical question to facilitate searching for a precise answer.
Structure of a clinical question:
- Patient - What are the significant characteristics of the patient or the population?
- Intervention - What are the significant characteristics of the patient or the population?
- Comparision - Are you considering another intervention as a comparison to the first?
- Outcome - What is the effect of the treatment/intervention? (Outcome factor) How will you measure it?
- Time - How much time does it take for an intervention to reach an outcome?